Submitted by Courtney –Thoughts on the poses and the elements
- The part that’s earth urges you to be ON the pose. be on your feet and on balance, root, STAY!
- The part that’s air urges you to be IN the pose. be in the lightness of it – let your inspiration float over your head..
- The part that’s fire urges you to accept the things that are difficult and allow the challenge to be soothing somehow and warm
- The part that’s water urges you to be aware of the things that are unpredictable and not to get too comfortable in a stream (or a routine obviously when not being metaphorical)
- and the part that’s ether reminds you it’s all mystery and all you can do is learn from all of the above